Thursday, May 22, 2008

New board




Hello to all my readers, how can I not share with you the excitement of getting a new board. When I was in the U.K I was riding for a Welsh shaper named John Purtin, a brilliant shaper and a fantastic guy. JP was shaping me some of the best boards i had ever ridden only due to a good personal relationship with lots of feed back which enabled us to get the boards just perfect. One of my biggest concerns when moving back to South Africa was who was going to shape me my boards. I had been seeing some fantastic boards come out of Graham Smiths factory and thought would give them a try. I guess I am bit more old school where I like to use one shaper and work really closely with him. All my boards I use grip so this morning i put on a sick Ocean & Earth pad, the board is now ready to go, I am just itching to find some surf. If I score some waves later I will let you all know.

No comments: